Tuesday, December 15, 2009

UGGHHH Short again...

http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/us/ma/needham/866126090179593529

12.91 @ 7:00 for 1:30:41

Short as in I did not reach 13...had I KNOWN!?!?!?! That's what I get for accepting Drew's suggestion to take a different route to add on...without actually measuring it. I had mapped out a 11.5, but he insisted on going north on Great Plain and then cutting over...which we did...BUT...it still was short of 13.

Legs felt the Monday run...went through the 1st mile @ 7:25..and then eased into it...steady pace for the rest of the run...did feel some cramping here and there that I was not keen on though. Had to make a pit stop at Babson to use the POTTY...and checked out the track. We'll need to figure out how to get access to the track...oh yes we will.....

Ran in shorts..and long & short sleeve...no gloves... However tomorrow it's back to the artic weather....

No comments:

Post a Comment