OK...one thing I don't like about this blog...I can't seem to figure out how to past date items...so here are 3 days worth of running!
Wednesday - 6 Miles....and then went home sick...enough said!
Thursday - Changed up and thought...yah know...maybe I should just go back upstairs and work...but instead I ran a whopping (2) miles...up the hill and back down! 2nd half of the run I felt great....;-)
Friday - Hoping to feel better...I think I did but then again the wind was tough...same 2 mile run...yep...up the hill and back down. I can only hope I feel better on Sunday for the 1/2.
Wish I could say next week will be better but out of the gates I have meetings all day Monday and Tuesday which is OK after Sunday's race...but it would have been nice to get out and stretch the ole legs!
here's to hoping to run faster than 7s on Sunday....IN THE SNOW!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment