Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Streak of 4 Non Running Days is Over....

Oh how I wish I could say the 4 days did me good.....but they didn't!

Did the same 6 as last Thursday (last day I ran) and ran it in a slow 42:41....felt flat footed...calves were sore...stopped to fix my shoe @ 3.25 and felt like I was going to hurl. Yah...great run overall.

Then I come back and get an email from Kurt telling me he ran 16....WTF!!! (sorry)

Ok...excuses for 4 days of....
Friday - Work.....work....and more work....
Saturday - Cleaning up after Felix being up all night being sick
Sunday - Uhhhh no real good excuse other than....no excuse......
Monday - Elizabeth and Jodi sick...go to work @9:00...left @ 1:15.....up to 1030 PM working

So....between 4 days off and long evening hours I guess it's no surprise I was dog tired. In addition, it's now official...NO BOSTON!! Gabriel wrote and informed me that BAA could not justify giving a 310 runner a bib....but they did give him one (240 runner). Glad he got in....really...I am..........now I don't need to run more than 10 miles....

OK...back to work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment