Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back.....

OK...after a 3+ week hiatus....with some runs here and there...I am back...

Ran...7th Annual Ras na hEireann U.S.A. 5Km --> http://www.coolrunning.com/results/09/ma/Mar15_7thAnn_set1.shtml

Temps in the high 40's....great warm up with Kurt and Chris....Raced...then Red Bones for a nice pulled pork sandwhich and a chicken one...then a long cool down over to Ball Square for a nice pint o' harpoon (non green beer)...and then a jog back to the car....high mileage day for sure!

6:01s for pretty much even splits as I hit the 2 @ 11:58ish....consider since Hyannis I really hadn't run much I'll take it. Hit the bike path with ohhh 400+ meters to go and thought I might try to reel some folks in but I got the heeves...so I backed it off....unfortunately the freak with tatoos went by me! That's what I get for running so few days and only 3-5 miles a day when I did. Gee...just imagine if I trained...oops...

Kurt on the other hand run a stellar race...18:08...bettering his time of last year...while I slowed by 20+ seconds. He takes Race #1 in this year's series......with many more to go.....

I should be back on track this week running...next up...Lexington Patriot's Day Race (maybe)....

No comments:

Post a Comment