Saturday, February 7, 2009

End of a Solid Week

It's Saturday and I was able to get out for a solid run in shorts as the mercury rose while I ran!

Down to High Street, over Concord out to 117 and then out to the Refuge Parking Lot (drive way was icy), and then Shore Rd to Fletcher and straight back through the center of town for mapmyrun route of 8.75 @ 58.43....works out to be 6:40. I know I was solid...and I did some pick ups from Concord up to 117, but that seems a bit fast so I'll settle for 6:50's.

So for the week...
Monday - 8.75 with Drew
Tuesday - 6 on the TM with some spinal tap at the end
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - 10 on the TM avged under 7:00...maybe 6:55
Friday - 8.5? with Kurt (he slowed me down esp through the hills)
Saturday - 8.75

So....42ish for the week....will have to look at my log from last year but that may be my longest week since mid Sept. Legs feel good...no issues to report of....see what comes this week for weather and work...would like to get a 14 in for mental health in prep for Hyannis.

Big Kudos to my dad for being back under 30 for the 5K...woo hoo...can't wait to see what he can do when he finds a flat course! Look out Bill Rodgers....you may have some competition at B2B in the Masters Group!

Off to Easton tonight for an Adult B-Day Party.......

No comments:

Post a Comment